Yes. You can register both as a private person who receives his rent in box 3 with a private bank account and as someone who has placed his rental activities in a BV and receives the rent on a business account. It is important to indicate this when setting up your account.

Note: To verify your identity through iDin you always use your private bank account, even if you have linked a business bank account to receive the rent.

Did this answer your question?